How about a personalized painting, adapted to your space?
Would you like to own a painting in which you are part of the creation process? A unique piece of art just for you.
I would love to help make your creative dream come true and will gladly guide you along the way.
How does the commission process work?
1. Have a look at my gallery and think about what you like about my work. The colors? The energy? Certain topics? Any kind of preference or theme is a great starting point.
2. Contact me and let me know about your idea.
3. We’ll talk about the space where the painting would hang, measurements and canvas sizes, color and stylistic preferences. This can be very broad, like “an abstract painting in punchy colors”. I might ask for some pictures of your home and your furniture, which helps me get a feeling of you and what you’d enjoy in your space.
4. I’ll make you an offer specifying the creation time frame, price and delivery options.
5. If you decide to go ahead and order your unique piece, I’ll ask you to pay solely the material costs upfront, as a security for me.
6. Now the fun starts! As I’m working on your piece, I can send you update photos or simply be in touch when it is done. You can also decide whether or not you’d be okay with me sharing the process on social media.
7. Tadaaa! The painting is ready! Now I’ll send you pictures and ask for feedback. In the best case scenario, you fall in love with your piece of art. If something is not quite as you expected, don’t hesitate to tell me and I’ll do my best to tweak it. Especially with abstract works it’s possible to add another layer or use more of a certain color. My goal is that you’re completely happy with your purchase.
8. You’ll receive your invoice and I’ll ship the painting. If you live in Brussels, you can also simply come by and save shipping costs.
Tell me about your ideas and how I can help make them come true in your home!
I’m looking forward to working with you!